Translate Blog

Saturday, April 6, 2013

March

Hi all, this past month has been a busy one. Over the Easter period it's been race after race. In the past 10 days alone I have done 5 races and have another this Sunday and Tuesday.
For all I have to do in the races is work of the others. This is because we have a few guys who have peaked for the spring races. My main objective in these early races is to get in the break as this is an optimum was to prepare my legs for summer, i.e when I plan to peak.
This last month I have also had to change my peddling style. Hopefully this means I produce more power by using every muscle in my legs.
Also this month I have booked my flights to come back and do the national champs. Been out for a few meals with the lads as well. And I've done my first appearance on tv.

1 comment: