Translate Blog

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Well this years cycling season is getting closer as my first race will be next week. From then it's pretty much racing every week after that. My preparation so far has been going well so let's see how it's goes in the races.
Team preparation this past month has been pretty hard. The sprints from behind the car and the standing start sprints have been breaking my legs. And that's just a Tuesday. Most Wednesdays we do power work which isn't so bad. Then Thursdays are quite nice as its just distance I.e 150-200km.
Also this past month I've taken the opportunity to finish off doing the things that I should do during the season. The diet kicked in in January but the drink has now been knocked on the head for a while. Hope it all pays off.

No comments:

Post a Comment