Translate Blog

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

first one of the year

  
     Hi All, hope you have all had a good Christmas and a Happy New Year. The Cycling season is nearly upon us so im now back in Italy doing team preperation. That basical means 11 guys trying to kick the shit out of each other. Fortunetly it's three weeks long then a rest week. So far it seems to be going well, but it is only the second day.
    It's been more then two months since I last wrote. Well all I've been doing is catching up with friends in the North East and trying relax as much a I can. I have been out on the bike a bit but mainly I was doing gym work, oh and playing takeaway bingo. I got them all except Chiense, but being since Im from Tesside I had a Parmo or two.
   For all readers on Facebook, I am now on twitter @matthewwoods92. When the season starts I plan to leave weekly staments about the races and I will to a blog monthly.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment