Translate Blog

Friday, May 10, 2013

April 2013

Hi everyone, this month has been a busy one. It's started with a couple of doctors visits and him say I'm a load a crap more or less. I now have spent the last month trying to change my pedalling style, as he said I don't pedal roundly enough. So now after most training sessions I have to go and do an extra hour of exercise. I was told to think of it as a good thing as he said my body has a lot to improve on so I can only get faster.... Hopefully. The down side is that now for a month I can only do one race a week so my legs can recover from the exercise. 
   There has been a couple of good races latterly. The main one being the international race at Sora in Lazio. 175km done at an average of 45kph. It was a nice and hilly race with a long lap of about 20km with a 4 km hill then the short laps with a steep 3 km hill. Me and a team mate sore a break of about 20 go of the front half way through the race so we closed it and found ourselves there. After 90km in the break the last hill I helped my team mate as he had the legs that day. But ended up with a 15th. ( for weekly info on races go to my twitter page)
In general things are going ok, whether is getting better, and life is waking up in the village finally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment