Translate Blog

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

end of may

Tried one of the stages of the Baby Giro the other day. All it consists of is uphill and downhill, and when we did training on it, hailstones. Sunday  manage a to get in 160km in with the lads with another 15km hill, this is getting tedious. After all them kilometers I was aloud a big ice cream and finally a trip to the beach, hopefully first of many.
Monday got in two hours nice and easy in the morning. Spent most the afternoon sitting in the sun with another ice cream and getting a massage. But I also did finally manage to clean the house, and get 1hour of gym work in.
Yesterday manage 150km in with another 15km hill. Got back about 2.30 so there wasnt much left of the day so spent it watching TV lying dead on my bed.
Today manage 3hours going slow. I was planned to do sprints but frankly theres no way, espescially considering the fiver hours I have to do tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment